The attached CSV file for batch queries must be in UTF-8 format. If not, strange characters appear and may be the reason for denying the query:
The query has been denied due to: “Error performing the operation. Please try again in a few moments. "
To save the well-configured CSV file, follow these steps:
- If you use the MS Windows Notepad , you must be careful to choose the UTF-8 Encoding option when saving the file with the .csv extension (Recommended option):
- If Excel is used, you must save the file:
- In “CSV (comma delimited)” format.
- Click on the "Tools" button.
- Choose the "Encoding" tab.
- Choose “Unicode (UTF-8)”.