If your entity's digital certificate for the use of the Via Oberta AEAT service is about to expire:
- STEP 1. you need to apply for renewal following the steps in the following FAQ: How to apply for an AOC Electronic Seal? The stamp indicating “Assigned exclusively for the use of AOC services” must be requested in the “use of the certificate” section of the application.
- STEP 2. Once we have downloaded the certificate, you must download the electronic certificate replacement form used for the use of web services for the provision of tax information to public administrations of the Tax Agency and send it, together with the public key of the certificate (which must be in X509 encoded format -extension .cer or .crt), through the AEAT Electronic Office, choosing one of the following forms depending on whether the information required is for purposes tax or non-tax (in both cases the option you have to choose in the form is Submission of authorization forms in standardized supplies ) :
Since you need the serial number of the certificate and download the public key, your certification manager must access the certification portal, specifically the subscriber's folder . The steps to follow can be found in the FAQ “Subscriber folder: how to download the public key of a certificate? ” .
- STEP 3. Once done, the AEAT will reply to you by e-mail indicating whether the use of the new certificate has been authorized. Then, you will need to send us by EACAT's generic submission indicating in the Subject of the same that it is a " Renewal of certificate for the consumption of the AEAT service " and attached the following:
- AEAT confirmation email authorizing the new certificate (in PDF format)
- The certificate replacement form that you have sent to the AEAT.
Note: If you initially use a CEIXSA type certificate and you have another type of certificate for renewal, you must keep in mind that this type of certificate can no longer be requested and that it is not accepts for this purpose of use.
Considerations to keep in mind:
- We recommend that you notify the renewal of the certificate at least 15 days in advance (you can consult the “ General Conditions for Providing Services ” of the AOC)
- The AOC uploads new certificates weekly.