If your organization's digital certificate for the use of Via Oberta's AEAT service is about to expire:
- STEP 1. you need to apply for the renewal following the steps in the following FAQ: How to apply for an Electronic Seal of the AOC? You must request the stamp indicating "Exclusive transfer for use of AOC services" in the "use of the certificate" section of the application.
- STEP 2. Once we have downloaded the certificate, you will have to download the replacement form for electronic certificates used for the use of web services for the provision of tax information to public administrations of the Tax Agency and send it, together with the public key of the certificate (which must be in coded X509 format - extension .cer or .crt), through the AEAT's electronic Office, choosing one of the following forms depending on whether the information is required for purposes taxable or non-taxable (in both cases the option you must choose in the form is Presentation of authorization forms in standardized supplies ) :
Since you need the serial number of the certificate and to download the public key, it is necessary for the person in charge of your certification service to access the certification portal, specifically in the subscriber folder . You will find the steps to follow in the FAQ “Subscriber folder: how to download the public key of a certificate? " .
- STEP 3. Once done, the AEAT will reply to you by email indicating whether the use of the new certificate has been authorized. Then, you will need to send it to us by generic EACAT delivery indicating in the Subject of the same that it is a " Certificate renewal for the consumption of the AEAT service " and attach the following:
- The confirmation email from the AEAT authorizing the new certificate (in PDF format)
- The certificate replacement form that you sent to the AEAT.
Note: In the event that you initially use a CEIXSA type certificate and have another of this type for renewal, you must bear in mind that this type of certificate can no longer be requested and that neither accept for this purpose of use.
Considerations to keep in mind:
- We recommend that you notify the renewal of the certificate at least 15 days in advance (you can consult the " General conditions for the provision of services " of the AOC)
- The AOC uploads the new certificates weekly.