Follow these steps:
1. Access EACAT > Procedures> AOC Consortium Provider> Digital certification service> T-CAT: Application and renewal of application certificates. The device certificate applicant must access EACAT and identify themselves with a digital certificate.
Note: You can also access a user as an editor and leave the application ready to be signed by the Device Certificate Applicant.
2. Fill out the application In the "Initial information" tab and indicate:
- The type of certificate to request; intermediate level seal
- The priority of the petition; ordinary or urgent (implies differences in rates and delivery time: 16 working days for ordinary requests and 4 working days for urgent ones).
3. In the "Application data" tab, indicate the "Use of the certificate" you want (in field 11):
|Use of the certificate||Characteristics|
|Assigned exclusively for the use of AOC services|
|Assigned exclusively for use of own tools|
|Own direct use (no option to transfer to the AOC)|
Note: This means that the entity will not be able to download the mid-level stamp certificate from the Subscriber's Folder as the AOC Consortium will be responsible for doing so. The entity will only be able to download the public part of the certificate from the subscriber folder.
4. Once all the details have been filled in, the application must be sent for signature using the "Send to sign" button.
5. Sign the conditions of the certificate request. The user with the role of device certificate applicant can sign the submission from EACAT / My procedures / To sign, by pressing the "Sign" button. The request will be registered with EACAT and will have to be generated by the Registration Entity.
Important: In the case of Via Oberta services that require a certificate (AEAT), you must follow the steps in the following FAQ: How to renew a Seal certificate to use AEAT services and use the EACAT submission> section “Procedures”> “Via Oberta services registration”> AOC Consortium provider> CAOC service request